Fall 2019 Cheer Season is Here!
- REGISTER TODAY
- PAY Cheer Fee
- READ BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Cheerleaders & Parents,
Welcome to the Fall Basketball/Cheer 2019 Season. We look forward to a fun filled basketball season where the girls will learn and improve their skills as cheerleaders as well as gain values of teamwork. Our goal is to create a positive, supportive environment so that every girl regardless of ability, has a great experience.
What: Cheerleading 2019 Fall Season for Good Basketball League
Where: North Atlanta Fitness Center 5676 Roberts Drive, Dunwoody GA, 30338 (Home of HYUSA)
Does my child have to be in the Healthy Youth USA After School Program to be eligible to become a cheerleader?
- NO, any student is welcome to register
How long is the league?
- The season is Six Weeks long. 1stbasketball game begins September 7th. Cheer Coach will notify you exactly which games the cheerleaders will cheer.
- First Practice will be the week of August 19th– Coach will contact you with information
- Last Game is October 12, 2019
- Games usually start between 9-11am on Saturday’s. Cheer Coach will notify you which games you will cheer during.
What days, time, and location of Cheer Practice?
- Practice Days: Practices will be during the week – Coach will specify day
- Practice Times:All Practices will begin at 6:30pm – lasting 1 hour
- Practice Location: North Atlanta Fitness Center 5676 Roberts Drive, Dunwoody GA, 30338 (Home of HYUSA)
What must my child wear?
- Comfortable clothes/Sneakers or Tennis shoes for practice
- The Cheer uniform is included in price and be given to you by the league